Monday, August 18, 2008

Just cause

Lily's still asleep and I should be but I've had stuff to do, so I'm posting again. These are some more pics that I pulled off of my old camera.





Gosh, she sure was cute. She still is pretty cute but her looks are marred slightly by her attitude. She kicks me out of my chair now so that she can watch Shaun the Sheep. For real.


I'm also stupid hungry today. I did go to the gym for an hour yesterday! I'm so proud. I stepped on the scale this morning and even though I haven't been to the gym regularly (thanks, toe) and I've fallen slightly off of the WW wagon, I haven't gained any weight. I'll just accept my gift and not complain about it. (seriously, I've been eating Hagen Daaz and pizza) Lily and I share a fruit smoothie. She can't shovel it in her mouth fast enough. It's a handful each of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, and one large banana. I also add half an ounce of raw nuts and whatever fruit we have lying around. So today it was strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, nectarines and banana. :) I'm glad to see her wolf something so healthy down. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oldies but goodies. The eyes are always captivating with their little twinkles.
g-ma

Anonymous said...

Lily looks adorable she resembles her father when he was a little boy but with a bigger smile. Tell him yous should come visit me in NY. It's been a while since we talked or seen each other .Tell him we would drive to Florida all the time in the middle of the night he know who I am

LzyMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.