Friday, October 18, 2013

Aaaannnnndddd GO!

Crap.  I only have a few minutes while Madi is in the shower.  I haven't had ANY time to myself.  Well, that's not totally true.  I do drive 30 minutes each way to and from work and that's by myself. 

Yay!

Then I get to go to the bathroom by myself. 

Yay!

How am I doing?  Okay.  Yes I'm stressed and I yell a bit but I've worked two weeks for the first time in seven years and it's Lily's birthday week. 

And we have a giant hole in the hall bathroom wall.

And we've ordered a new bunk bed for Lily.

And I had to go shopping after work for mattresses (coolest mattress salesperson ever, she made it fun)

And I had my tattoo finished.  Okay, that one was for me.  But still I didn't get home until 7:30.

I am worn out!  So yes, I bicker and snip a bit.  You don't get paid your first week, it has to process.  So today, after two weeks of working I got paid!  Sweet fancy moses, did THAT feel good!

I forgot what my point was.  Lily is seven, I took her and her sister to school with a butt load of cupcakes (not really carried in my butt) then made it to work.  Then worked all day, picked up some Chinese food for dinner and I'm resting a bit while I clean up the house for company tomorrow. 

Whee mother fucking doggies.

Do I feel bad that I"m not home anymore?  Not really.  I miss the me time but Pedro gets home before them so he gets a little time, then he watches them and makes dinner.  It's like they get more of their dad?  Which isn't a bad thing.  This has been a chaotic time.  I'm looking forward to how things feel once work feels more natural and there are no more holes in walls.  :)

I hear Madi tearing around so I'd better get back to it.  Peace!

No comments: