Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back to "normal"

Not to go on and on and on about it but going to Sydney and being spoiled by Liz really did have an effect on me.  I'm wearing jewelry as I lay in bed and type this out.  lol  Okay, what happened was we were at a mall in Bondi Junction and we were kind of wandering around.  Okay, I was wandering.  Liz is shark when it comes to shopping - swoop in to get what she needs and then out.  I think I drove her crazy but she kept it pretty well hidden. 

Anyway, I see this jewelry shop and it's called Pandora.  Also, I see a sale sign.  We go in and I see the design them yourself bracelets.  I keep on going because they aren't really me.  More of those put em together things.  I think, gee this place has a lot of Pandora and then it hits me.  It's a Pandora store.  *eyeroll*  Anyway, I'd never seen their rings before.  Liz and I went a little crazy as they had a massive sale.  She totally stole my ring but we both have the same style.  So it's like we're connect even though we're thousands of miles away... awwwww.  Shut up.  So I'm wearing those rings.  And they had perfume massively discounted at Myers. 

What happened was that Liz wasn't paying enough attention to me (snort) so instead of asking her if I could spray her arm with perfume, I just sprayed her back.  Well, she got a little cranky so I told her that I would just spray the perfume in front of our faces.  Well, once she got her vision back she complained about me macing her.  It has now been renamed "gagaded".  As in Lady Gaga perfume.  "don't Gaga me, dude"

If you will.

Apparently, you had to be there.

Anyway, I'm wearing Versace Yellow Diamonds.  Because I'm not pretentious.  While laying in bed, with my rings on, typing stuff up on a laptop.

What?

I haven't even been eating much (you have to really know me to understand what that means).  Food has just lost its flavor.  Liz was a fantastic hostess but I think she ruined me.  On purpose.

I truly am good at blaming other people.  It might be a superpower.

No comments: