Sunday, April 24, 2011

Update ...

So I talked to Madi's doctor, Dr Smyth, Friday evening and she helped me with a lot of my fears. She said our goal is to help Madi be the best that she can be and the early intervention will help with that. I did receive a letter from the developmental pediatrician and he's recommended that Madi get into that special program. So.

FINGERS CROSSED.

It would be so good for all of us. She'd get the help that she needs and I would be able to get caught up on my own things.

Now to Lily....

Lily took off this afternoon but I didn't know because I had told her to stay on the back deck. There was a knock on the back door and a young teenage girl asked if it was okay that Lily was at her house. *FACE* She's very nice and her name is Virginia. I let Lily go and hang out with her and her mom for a while. I peeked out every now and then and Lily seemed to be having a great time. Virginia gave her a barbie. Lucky Lily. *face* I swear we were out shopping last week and one of the cashiers gave Lily money because she was cute.

*face*

Anyway, so Virginia seems pretty responsible. She even shook my hand when I told her my name. I didn't know people under the age of 20 still did that. Anyway, I asked her if she was interested in baby sitting! ha!

Lily cannot stop talking about this girl. But she did have to be punished for taking off so... I ate some of her Easter Bunny. WHAT?

(the top pic is Claire, Madi didn't participate in the Easter Egg hunting)

No comments: