Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So....

I guess we'll take whatever good news we can get, right? Madi's started falling asleep by herself. I did give her some benedryl because it was after midnight and I needed her to sleep but she did it without me holding her. YAY! Oh and don't get me wrong - she still wakes me up at night but for briefer periods of time and she doesn't always need me to get back to sleep. She usually wakes up for a drink.

So progress. Slow progress but progress nonetheless. She's also started kissing us. She grabs Pedro's face and plants one on him. She grabs my hair, laughs while I scream and then kisses me. I've tried to just treat her like a kid her age who has met their milestones. When she hits me, I tell her no, and she actually stops. We may have coddled her more than Lily, I don't know.

I'm getting kind of tired. I had a lovely turkey sandwich but I'd like about 4 more of them. Sigh. And guess when I had a heart attack today? I left madi on the sofa and when I came back. Little fart. Oh and also in good news, I've been running a mile and a half at the gym. Not all at once mind you but I'm getting there. I never thought I could run. Glad that I had a trainer show me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls :)