Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tired, Part 1,346

Wow, Madi was a handful last night. She's got canines coming in now so I know that feels good. I do give her painkiller before bed but it doesn't last all night. So I went in at 4:15am to help out Pedro because I could tell he'd had enough. Poor, wee Madi. She doesn't mean to keep us all up. I think.

It's so funny to me that Lily still wakes up with tumbleweed hair. I mean, it's way past bedhead. And apparently, when she says no pictures, she means it. I have a wee break today - she'll be at school until 1:15. I have proof on one of the handouts it says 1:30, which is why I didn't show up until 1:20. She was the last kid there. And not too pleased with me. Hopefully, I'll get there a little earlier today. She seems to like it although it's more older kids.

I think tomorrow they're having a Valentine's party with cupcakes, etc. Don't you miss preschool???

Holy smokes, we got new internet service (I have to send y'all my new email address) and it takes a second to upload pics instead of the old 5 or more seconds. wheeee!

Anyway, just so y'all remember how pretty Lily can be, this is her before the birthday party she went to on Saturday. I blow-dried her hair for her.

Okay, I think I hear snores coming from Madi's direction, I can finally take a shower. This morning it was ON. I usually prepare for the worst so Lily's lunch was ready and her clothes were laid out. All I had to do was get her to brush her hair and her teeth and help her dress, then throw some clothes on, grab the baby and go. whew

No comments: