Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's true!

Pedro can actually smile. I did get an iPod touch, or iTouch or however you say it. It's pretty awesome. I was going to just get a Nano, but even though this doesn't have a phone account, I can use the wifi in the house to download music, watch videos or read books. So it's pretty mega awesome. And the camera is SO fast. With my digital camera (or even my phone camera) it seems to take a picture 1 to 2 seconds after the event I wanted to capture. Not with my iTouch. And if I ever get organized, it can do video calling. AND it's easy to use.

So I'm pretty glad that I went ahead and got it. Eventually, I want to get a docking station so I can play music in other rooms of the house. I used to play music from the minute I got up in the mornings, until I went to bed and Pedro put a stop to that. He's not much of a music person. And well, :P to him, I need music.

No comments: