Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh Boy

I am sick today. I mean, I was sick yesterday but today it's really settling into my chest. Gross alert: I had to get up and use the bathroom at 5am which was good because I had to cough too and I would've thrown up in bed had I had to have kept all of that green mucus in my mouth for more than 2 seconds. BLECH!

I had something similar in October and that kept me out of the gym for 2 weeks so here's hoping I heal up faster. I don't have a wedding/trip hanging over my head. I do however have taxes. :P

Wow, I could've sworn I took some pics yesterday. Oh okay, that didn't take too long to figure out. I have to give Apple props for making user-friendly products. I do NOT keep up with technology and it only takes me a few seconds to figure out new things on my iTouch.

We had a nice visit yesterday with g-ma and g-pa. Pedro got to snooze for a few hours and barely woke up in time for the pizza. :P The good part about me not cooking for the last few days is that the amount of frozen leftovers in the freezer has significantly decreased. :)

Well, I guess I'm off to have a shower and get ready for going into town. :P

No comments: