Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready

Well, I'm pretty much ready for Las Vegas. Lily keeps on messing up my stuff because she doesn't want me to go. Sigh. I did ask her if she wanted to go and visit with g-ma and g-pa and go to the aquarium but even that wasn't enough. Oh well, I'll be back Monday night. Late. It's fun to think that in 24 hours I'll be in Vegas! Tomorrow night, we're driving out to Red Rock Canyon. We both want to see the night sky in the desert. We're both bringing flashlights and I wonder if we should bring mace???

Madi still isn't crawling but she's trying now. I mean really trying. I wish Lily felt like wearing a shirt more often because then I could post more pictures of her and Madi. Sigh. In other news, I've been getting to the gym 3 times a week. I've actually been wanting to go. I like how I feel after wards. :)



Well, the baby is awake so here's one last picture. No, I'm not ready for it either.

No comments: