Friday, April 9, 2010

Madi

Oh gosh, I am yawning. I've been staying up late reading Harry Potter. I know, I know. But I read while I wait for Madi to fall asleep, which can take a while. Then she falls asleep and I'm in the middle of a chapter. So what's a girl to do??? Anyway.

Madi sometimes drinks out of her sippy cup. Sometimes, she's only too happy to bang it on whatever is closest to her that makes the most noise. I'm trying to get her to feed herself. She's just not showing the initiative that Lily did. And that's okay, I'm just saying, she ain't showing it.

I had another busy day. Baked some bread (which is almost gone), made some banana bread for Pedro to take with him down to Yorktown. Packed a bit. Did loads of dishes. Etc. Nothing exciting but a lot of it. Oh and one of Madi's teeth is definitely poking through. She's been a little bear. I give her a dose of painkiller at night to help her sleep. She STILL wakes me up at 4am though. SIGH.

No comments: