Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Computer / Easter

We went to g-ma and g-pa's house this weekend to celebrate Easter (egg hunt!) and g-pa's birthday. Pedro made him a computer and Lily helped. No really.




I can't put up all the pictures because Madi is beside me fussing away. What did I do before children? Oh yeah, got to sleep as much as I wanted. :P








I can't think of anything else. I'm super braindead. Madi's been waking me up at 4am for the past... week now? At least she's falling asleep faster. Sigh. I also have mucho on the brain trying to figure out everything that I need to get for Las Vegas (carry on bag, tan) and what I want to do for my birthday (Topeka's steakhouse). I guess I've figured most of it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Budding electrical engineer:):) g-ma

What are those exotic little flowers in g-ma's garden :):):)::