Friday, July 18, 2014

(insert something smart here)

My life is obviously not what I thought it would be.  A bunch of my friends and loved ones (most of them are the same, ha) are going through rough times.  I confessed to someone recently that the tough times I'm going through have actually made me a better person.  I don't mean that I'm a saint or super generous but I'm more me.  I'm more certain of who I am and what I want and what makes me happy. 

I was raised by two unhappy people who lived within some pretty strict parameters of how they thought life should be lived and raised me to be the same way.  I finally understand that we all get to choose how to life our lives.  For better or worse.  That probably sounds obvious to some of you but you can go pound sand.  hahahahaha!

No comments: