Friday, July 18, 2014

grumble

Let me preface this by saying that Madi hasn't slept through the night in a long time and we're all very tired and cranky.  Especially me. And let me apologize for the sideways videos.  Again.  Unless blogger fixes them....

So Lily is at her last day of pottery class.  Some of you lucky guys are going to get some original artworks!!!  Lucky you!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


My dog is a spoiled brat.  I got him some cans of dog food as a treat and he now goes on hunger strikes until he gets them.  His ribs are sticking out.  He's staring at me right now because I'm eating peanut butter.  Fuck off dog. 

Oh yes I did.


Honestly, it's been so long since I've posted videos on here it has taken me awhile to figure this out.  And I'm not used to my typos not being corrected.  It's sad when using a computer feels like a step backwards. 

I'm old enough, though obviously still very pretty, to remember when PCs were first coming out.  I had a Texas Instrument when I was a kid.  Actually, back in the day we loaded games on to our PCs via cassette tapes.  Remember that folks?!  I can still make the noises.  It would take 30 minutes to load and you'd better cross your fingers it worked or you'd have to start from scratch. 

Anyway, that was fun.  I keep on touching the lap top screen to make my selections and yell when I realize what I'm doing.  Good times.

So I took Madi to the doctor yesterday.  She's been waking up screaming.  We can't see anything wrong.  She was pushing the doctor out of the way so she could move a chair over to look at herself in the mirror.  Dr Smyth was on a chair with wheels so Madi rolled her around.  It was so funny.  Madi is determined.  Anyway, I'm glad that Dr S understands where I'm coming from.  I struggle through most of my days.  I'm SO exhausted.  Yesterday I kept on patting my legs to make sure I had clothes on because my brain just couldn't tell anymore.  So I think I said something like, Madi doesn't sleep and I'm exhausted, and she said something like, yeah and you're too tired to set up a schedule for her.  Yes, thank you.  I have to spell that out to some professionals.  "She needs more structure."  Yeah, and she'd freaking get it if I didn't feel like I was about to pass out 90% of the time. 

I'm hoping that going back to school will help.  If not, Red Bull?


No comments: