Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OMFG

Well, this will be ugly.  Just had an asthma attack but I knew what to look for this time so I hightailed it over to my doc's office.  Yes, I have an inhaler but I knew I would need the other stuff.  That being the steroid inhalers.  And she gave me something for the cough.

Mother fucker.

Like honestly.  I only finished my antibiotics like last week?  And over the weekend I was feeling... good.  I even thought about going for a run. 

Like what the hell am I supposed to do?  I feel really bad right now.  The nebulizer wasn't working properly so I got a huge dose of meds in my system.  Felt awful.  All shaky. 

Anyway, my point is.  I don't want to be this way.  I guess no one does.  I don't want to be dependent on medicine to breathe.  $200 a prescription medicine at that.  Good grief.  I mean, do we need to move?  I know I live in the country so there's more pollen.  Sigh.  I"m so stressed right now.

I'm feeling old and weary at the moment.  It's a good thing I carpied my diem when I was younger.  Shit.

No comments: