Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hmmm

Well, we had a short school week due to snow and a basketball game. And tomorrow is a teacher's work day, or something. Anyway, Madi has had two great days at school, or so sayeth her teacher. She's been vocalizing more at home. We use the term vocalizing because she's not speaking in a way that any of us understand. :/ She's also been entertaining herself more and climbing like a little goat. It's nice that she has one area (gross motor skills) that are at age level.

I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic. I'm really glad that she's not developmentally delayed in everything.

Oh my gosh, you should SEE her new school picture. So adorable. Of course, Lily punched it as soon as she saw it. No sibling rivalry there, or anything. *eyes*

I'm doing okay. I haven't lost any weight but I'm honestly getting so many muscles, I'm not surprised. Also, I've been eating ice cream. lol But seriously, in a month I'll be up to 50 pushups and 100 situps. Along with running 3 miles and all the other things my trainer is trying to kill me with. I am grateful for the agility training. My balance is SO much better. And, yes, in case you're wondering, I am overtraining for the race. But I think that's how you do it right? I know people who used to swim competitively and in training they'd wear 6 bathing suits. So that when they were wearing one suit during the race, it would be way easier.

Do I know what I'm talking about? Who knows.

No comments: