Monday, November 22, 2010

So

I'm going through this thing right now where it seems like I can't find anything. And things that I have found keep on disappearing. It's very weird. Lily blames two girl ghosts. She blames them for everything but especially her room being messy.

Anyway, I only mention that because I'm wondering where the cable is for the camera so I can download some pictures. Sigh.

Okay, I found that. Now where's the camera? Jeesh

It's a nice quiet Vancouver morning - foggy and quiet. :) Both girls are still asleep. Madi is still waking me up at night. Sigh. She kept Pedro up for 3 hours Friday night so.... She was sick and we know that she's teething... She slept better last night, I thought. She's waking up, sitting up and looking around, BUT she's going right back to sleep. That makes a difference, instead of having to spend 15 or more minutes trying to get her back to sleep.

What is it they say? Everyone wakes up at night? But most of us just roll over and keep on sleeping. So I have to figure out how to teach her that.

I'm just happy that I got her to stop slamming on the bed. Baby steps, right?

Well, I had a good look around but I couldn't find my camera. I have some cute pics of Madi after she was eating bath bubbles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No pictures? Tell those ghosties to stop being so playful. :)