Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Found it!

I had a very productive morning and I found a brush for Lily and my camera. I'm on a roll! I'm also really relaly really tired. And my keyboard is weird. LIly was in here. Do I really want to know what happened? No. I do want a new keyboard though. THere are the thin ones that you can roll up. There's no grooves for food to get caught in and they seem easy to clean. Here's what I'm talking about.

Wow there are a lot of shingles being loaded on the roof and the whole house shakes every time a package is dropped. ACK Our house was not built to the most exacting standards. I told Pedro this morning that I'm about to go and live in the garage because it seems to be built better! It's not done yet, but it looks good.

Anyway, how did it get to be the 23rd already? I guess we'll have to get serious about getting the girls picture taken with Santa. gah Anyhoo, think happy thoughts for me that the roof stays up. And this is Lily's idea of cold weather clothes. At least you can see some of our new wall color in the living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, pictures ... you must have found your camera.

My bedroom is no longer pink. Yay. The new colour is antique white and it is very neutral so that should be what we want for selling.

Glad your redecorating is coming along too. I am going out tomorrow to look at laminate.