Pictures, cheesy stories and anything else I darn well feel like.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Happy Lily
She is almost always happy. Unless I'm not letting her run around outside naked. Or telling her to clean her room. Or not letting her eat a yogurt before dinner.
All bunged up
-
Today, I’m at my hometown for the weekend and bought my entire family
takeaway for lunch without knowing my mom had cooked. Later, after finding
out, I pro...
Coming soon, from Pixar…
-
Harry says this little scene was the culmination of “a classic washing-up
feud” at his office in London. (Kind of adorable, right? I would SO watch a
movie...
Back to December
-
I wouldn't say I'm a Taylor Swift fan, but I like her music fine. I don't
know much about her other than her mere existence seems to cause a lot of
contr...
1 month ago
Favorite Movies (this is, and will always be, a work in progress)
No comments:
Post a Comment