Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh well

I do try to post more often but I have a lot on my mind these days and not a lot of brain power to deal with it all. Madi is still going to bed at 1am but she usually lets me sleep until Pedro comes in at 8am badgering me to wake up. :P

Also, I swear that my camera is eating my pictures because I swear that I had a cute one of Madi sitting up in her crib.... She is so funny. She is really good at putting her binky in her mouth. Lily never managed it. But I'll put Madi in her crib and walk back in to discover that she's found a binky, put it in her mouth and she's playing with a toy. She's very good at taking care of herself now. What a DELIGHT. This is the time of childhood I really like; they start exploring more, are more fun to be with, AND can do more things for themselves. I think I'll just leave her a stack of diapers next to her crib...

And how funny are Madi's eyes? One is blue and one is just not quite sure what to do. She smiled when she saw this picture. I'm glad that I'm able to raise my girls to have good (if not great) self-esteem. As someone dealing with her own struggles, having a dependable sense of self-worth can make life a lot easier. :)

And HOW cute is THIS???


No comments: