Saturday, January 16, 2010

I love my coffee machine

I had trouble falling asleep last night. Part of it was because of Pedro stomping around the house, cars drag racing somewhere, the heater (sounding like more drag racing because of my irritation) and the 5 cups of coffee I had yesterday. Okay, I didn't have 5. I had 3. The coffee by Keurig is pretty good. I think that the first one I had (French Vanilla, Van Houte?) was the bomb. I'm like a junkie trying to recapture that first moment. :)

Things are coming along with my trip to Las Vegas. Securing someone to watch the girls is the biggest concern for me. G-ma stepped up to that plate. :) I guess I can't get too jealous if everyone decides to go to the Outer banks for the weekend. Sigh. We took Lily to the Pro Bass Shop in Hampton and she loved looking at the fish. It's hard to believe, whilst looking at the princess, but I bought her (ok, me) a pop gun and now she runs around the house looking for fish to kill. She tells me, in all seriousness, that there's a big shark behind me, shhhhh.

Anyway, I have another busy day ahead of me so I'd best get going. Before Lily uses up all the hot water AGAIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pop pop pop LOL. Maddie is so sweet. G-ma