Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blame it on Pedro

I would be posting more around here but I'm waiting for Pedro to put all my stuff back on my new hard drive. I can't save any pics to my computer in case Pedro copies over them or something so.... This is it, Chicken Legs! I'm in a weird mood. Such a busy day. They all seem to be. I bought some baking books on Sunday and after some thoughtful analysis I made a list and purchased the things that I needed to make bread. Unfortunately, things are little full up at Casa Thompson so I had much rearranging to do this morning. It was not so easy, the taking everything out of the cupboards, cleaning the cupboards and then putting things back in, in a more ergonomic and space saving way. Or something.

But I did it. Then onto the bread making. Pretty easy actually. Of course, I'm in the beginning chapter. :) I should've taken a pic of my pretty boules because Pedro arrived home hungry and there is only a small quarter left. :( Oh well, I still have half the dough and I can make something else tomorrow. :) Now, about Miss Madilyn. I have tried giving her manufactured baby food (you know, in a jar) made with meat and she's been quite against the whole idea. But lately I've noticed her giving me dirty looks while I eat my dinner (I swear she's my grandmother reincarnated). So today, tired of suffering these looks, I let her suck on a piece of my steak. I guess you can tell what her reaction was. :)

I think the other stuff is just too plain for her. My steak had salt, cracked pepper and garlic on it and she sucked on it for 10 minutes. It looks like I'm going to have two little meat eaters. :) I am excited at all of the things that I'm doing. Learning how to bake my own bread, going to Las Vegas to learn more about skincare, etc. But I am busy! It's one thing to sit on one's butt complaining about life. It's another to get up and fix it. Whee doggies! I need a vacation. :)

Don't you wish you knew what she was thinking about? Probably "more steak".

2 comments:

stacy said...

I like the picture with Madi looking at Riley. :) That is Riley right? LOL

LzyMom said...

Yeah that's Riley. Cats - ignoring people is their profession.