Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Blues

Madilyn just does not want to sleep at night. So we get up for a morning feed and then we sleep in until noon! Of course, this isn't going to work when Pedro goes back to work tomorrow.... In other news, I've been introducing solid foods to Madi. She was lukewarm on the whole thing until I gave her peaches yesterday. She could not eat her lunch fast enough! She had cereal and peaches this morning and almost ate the whole bowl full. I was shocked.

Harris Teeter has a special on right now: buy 1 get 1 free for baby food. You know that I put a hurtin' on that aisle. Anyway, Pedro is trying to kick me out of the study. We had a great visit at g-ma and g-pa's house last week. It was nice seeing Lee and Hailee (spelling?). H is a beautiful and wonderful young lady. :) Hey, she watched the baby a lot for me so I might be biased.

Claire is a veritable delight. :) Don't worry Todd and Nicole, she'll be sleeping through the night soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G-ma's girls :)