Sunday, November 15, 2009

Peaches

Here are some pics of Madilyn eating. She grabs a hold of the spoon and has such a strong grip that it takes two of my hands to pry off one of hers. She also ate so much pureed peaches tonight that she didn't have any room for formula. I'm glad because formula is frackin' expensive!

Gosh, just think by June of next year she'll be done with formula! Only 7 more months to go!!! I'm sure that I had other news but I'm too tired to remember. I just hope that I can get up and get us out the door to gymnastics. Only a few more classes left for the year. And yes, I'll be signing Lily up again for class in the new year. I also keep on forgetting to look up ballet classes for her.....

Although, moody princess classes would be better idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get between a girl and her spoon :) g-ma