Monday, November 16, 2009

OMG

So last night, before bed, Madilyn ate 11.5 oz of formula. I don't recall Lily ever eating that much. I'm kind of curious as to where it all went. I think we're clearly in growth spurt territory. M also isn't all that interested in her bottles anymore. She's eating whole jars of baby food. Frightening! In a good way, I suppose. She'll be eating less formula = less bottle washing. I typed "whishing" which is a pretty close assimilation of washing and whining which is what I usually do.

We made it to gymnastics class today. woohooo! It was really weird. Madilyn fell asleep so I put her in her stroller and went to spend more time with Lily. I sat on the floor and all of a sudden I was surrounded by children who wanted to say hi or try to jump on me. Maybe because I'm so tall? Please don't say that I resemble Barney. I'm quite sure my couperosity isn't THAT bad.

Life with Lily:

Me: Lily come here.
Lily: No. YOU come here.

Lily: Mama, come here.
Me: Not right now, I'm busy.
Lily: (one second later) I'm busy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty in yellow. g-ma