Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy

That seems to be my subject more and more often! Lily's been sick. Please don't ask me if it's the swine flu, because to be spiteful, I'll say yes. She's feeling better today, finally. Madilyn is congested so now I'm worried about her. I think I'm going to become a shut in. You might be asking yourself, isn't M a little young to be on a potty? Well, Lily is 3 and we had to coerce her to pee on the potty this morning. No potty = no Curious George. She can do it, she just doesn't want to. argh So anyway, I'm starting early with M.

Let's see... I'm working this Saturday. I had Hallowe'en off so that we could go trick or treating. So I feel like I've forgotten most of what I learned! I haven't had time to really review this week because of Lily and some other things. Sometimes life just gets BUSY. Today I made a lasagna. Well, it's actually in the fridge waiting to be cooked. M was asleep and I figured I would seize the moment. I am making it for a new mom. It meant so much to Pedro and I to receive a week's worth of hot dinners that we do it for other new moms when we can. Honestly, after get through a day of being sleep deprived and trying to keep up with a toddler and a new baby and the aches and pains and rips from labor, a hot meal feels like winning the lottery.

I guess I don't have any new pics of Lily this time. M has been so much fun lately. I mean she's always fun but now she tries to catch her daddy's mustache. :) She has great motor control in her hands so I'm expecting her to be picking up cheerios by Christmas and feeding herself. That's what Lily was doing. :) Uh oh! I hear a baby waking up....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Lily and Maddi. Good job Mom. g-ma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.