Monday, December 10, 2012

My Day...

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Vampires can't swim!... Ah. shit!"

We're going to see Santa tonight so I'm resting up in bed playing Skyrim.  This game is taking forever.  I finish one quest and have 3 others to do.  I'm not sure how it's happening.  Having a long quest list is like having a full inbox.  It drives me batty.

Anyhoo, I've just had a hotdog and my daily pills with coconut milk nog.  The anti-inflammatory diet I want to start on New Year's is no animal products of any kind, so I'm slowly switching over.  There will be enough to contend with that it will be nice to have dairy off of my list.  I also see my doc on Thursday and see what she has to say. 

And I did some online shopping.  wheee!  I was going to shop at the mall and thought, am I freaking crazy?  So I used my Sephora gift card online.  My plan was to get Christmas shopping done this week.  We'll see what happens to muck that up... *eyes*

Pedro is doing really well.  He's kind of a whore for mushrooms and hummus now.  I think he had a blood sugar of 90 the other day.  It's not just that he's following the diet but he's learning to make choices for himself.  That's the part that I was dreading.  I'm not an encyclopedia of diabetes.  Or diabebees.  As it's known in my house.

Anyhoo, time to shower and get ready to get the girls so we can get ready to go in town. 

Why do I hear the Darth Vader theme?

No comments: