Friday, July 13, 2012

Viva!

I did something very uncharacteristic of myself this morning and refrained from complaining on Facebook.  Madi slept through the night.  I slept through the night.  The sun was shining and what the hell else do you need?

Yes, the deer attacked my veggie garden.  Yes, BG peed down the front of my stove.  It is Friday the 13th, after all. 

On the plus side, I've been having kickass workouts.  It's amazing what breathing can do.  No really.  I didn't realize how sapped I was from the asthma until I didn't have to suffer from it anymore.  Now I can run until my legs give out instead of stopping because I can't stop sucking wind.  I did have a bit of an attack today but I just focused on breathing and got through it. 

I asked my trainer for a new routine and it takes me almost an hour and a half now to get everything done.  But the results have been pretty quick... I feel like a spaz right now and I'm sure no one cares about my workouts but I care and it's my blog so.  :p  Gosh, I'm getting ornery with myself.  I think I need some fat and salt.  lol

I haven't been eating much because the prednisone hurts my stomach.  Which is lucky because I'd been sitting in bed a lot trying to get over this "cough".  If you go to the gym 4 times a week and then you can't go, and then you are feeling sorry for yourself and making and eating chocolate cake...  Well, you can see how an efficient workout would be nice. 

AND omg I was so mellow last night when I got home from the gym.  I needed to burn off those stress hormones.

I am pissed that I have asthma.  I'm more pissed that it's something I need to take medication for.  I was in a bad way last week.  If I hadn't gone to the doc that day I would've ended up in the emergency room.  That just annoys me.  I know other people rely on taking medicine.  It's not something I'm ready to do yet.  Full-time.

Anyhoo, I'm feeling better, back to losing weight, getting some rad muscles.  And school starts in a month.  wooooo freaking hoooooo! 






The pics are from Wednesday.  Lily had a makeup lesson.  Madi wore herself out running around.  Apparently, we need to get a farm so she can wear herself out and sleep through the night.  What?  Oh and the horses all loved her.  I held her up to pet Shadow (the brown horse) and he was wuffling her legs and sniffing her all over.  I have spent a lot of time and mints getting him to like me.  Madi ran past him and he followed her!  Innis (the white and brown) liked her too.  hmpf  I mean, yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The horse wisperer. g-ma