Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yay

Lily had a dentist visit yesterday. The hygienist said her teeth were "spotless". yay! I used to have a lot of issues when I was little. I always had cavities and that's something that I want to avoid for Lily. It's bad enough that she has a wicked crossbite that will need taking care of in the future. *eyes*

Today we see Madi's doc. I haven't been giving her that medication anymore. It kind of makes me laugh to think of how excited I was to use something to help her sleep. It only helped about 30% of the time. The rest of the time, it made her cry for hours on end. In the middle of the night. AND it was making her walk funny. Really. Her PT commented on it and I did notice it myself but figured she was experimenting. Since I've stopped the meds, her walking has changed back to normal and yes, the PT noticed too. :) Weird right? Anyway, today is for a blood pressure check but I'll tell the doc that I"m not using the clonidine anymore.

I can't believe that in a week from now I'll be in Las Vegas. There just seems like WAY too much to do. *exhale*

No comments: