Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Geez

So, to be honest Madi has been sleeping somewhat better. She'll usually sleep 5 or 6 hours before waking up and needing a diaper change, then going back to sleep and sleeping a few more hours.

This has been a nice change.

However, I've found that the more sleep I get the sharper my brain becomes and the more I'm aware of how awful my body feels. Good grief.

But I'm still holding out hope that the more that Madi's walks the better she'll sleep. :)

Lily, on the other hand, is acting like an ogre. Everything is a fight.

So, I'm feeling somewhat better but I'm still on the ropes and my plate is pretty full. So I need the cats throwing up every day.

Holy smokes. I had to clean up some very messy stuff Monday. Bear in mind, this is in the living room so I have to keep Madi in her chair while I clean up. So then Riley barfed again today in the living room. Same peanut butter consistency. This time I used the steam cleaner. And it took FOREVER to get it up. Just disgusting. So the carpet is still wet and Madi needs to be kept away from the floor.

I take Lily to the doctor (she's wheezing) and we get back - MORE CAT VOMIT ON THE FLOOR! I've asked the vet for prednizone and it's not expensive and it will help but the vet is reluctant to give it to me because he'd rather do some tests. I spent a large amount of money on Riley two years ago and the results were inconclusive. So just give me some darn prednisone already!

I don't know what to do . Call around and see if someone will just give me the pills? I think the vet doesn't make enough money off of the pills. I know that sounds cynical but geez.

Oh a lighter note, I love love love love love that pic of Lily.

No comments: