Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally

Wow, blogger has been a b*tch the last few days. So, life has been rough the last week! I think Madi is over her cold, which means that I'm finally getting some sleep. I got 5 hours last night which felt like bliss. She was only sleeping 15 to 30 minutes at a time Monday night. Then I got sick and understood how she felt.

She had a great nap yesterday. After her physical therapy session. The braces are working out well. Madi has to build up her confidence. The PT said that Madi has everything she needs to walk. She has the strength, she just needs to be prodded into it.

We walked outside too. Walking on the gravel, even standing, uses more muscles than just standing on carpet. :)







Of course, this week would've been much harder if I'd had Lily with me. It's funny how it just works out sometimes. Lily went home with g-ma and g-pa on Sunday. She should be back today. If they can pry her away from the beach. It looks like she's had a lot of fun this week. :)

It's hard trying to give Lily what she needs when Madi needs so much from me AND doesn't let me get much rest. I hope g-ma and g-pa are up for watching Lily more this summer too. It makes me smile to think how hard it was for Pedro to let her go and now he's ready to let her go to her grandparents' house for the whole summer. I think that might be pushing it a bit. Grandparents, even super ones, need their rest too. :)

No comments: