Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So

I'm pretty grouchy. I say that I'm not sure why - but I'm pretty sure that I know why. The house isn't finished and everything is in flux. I did hang some pictures up tonight and Pedro grouched. I just can't take things being such a mess. ALL OVER. I was proud of myself for taking the time tonight to go through a couple of boxes and sort through things.

You see, we are waiting on having our new windows put in SO I don't feel like setting things up in the house only to have them covered in construction dust. So we wait.

Also, Pedro wanted a new desk and that's fine, but he took mine apart (I have his old one) and now all the things that were in/on my hutch don't have a home. And that's a lot of stuff. So I'm going through what I can but it's tedious and heck it's almost Christmas? bah!

So I'm feeling bogged down from all the chaos and grouchy because I can't do anything about it until the house is all done. *grouch*

But we did get a good pic with Santa this year.

Merry Christmas, y'all and happy thoughts for the New YEAR!



PS (I'd like to throw things out but our garbage is full and garbage day was yesterday so I have to wait a week and we already have garbage from an early Christmas so *SCREAM!*)

No comments: