Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Frazzled

I've been up late at night with a lot of insomnia lately. I know part of it is just the time of year and thinking about Christmases past and those no longer with us. Part of it is worrying about the future. Some of that is silly or not controllable and some of it is understandable. Lily starts preschool next week. How will she behave? Will she listen to her teacher? I'm sure it will all work out and that there will be some adjustment. My biggest concern is getting up early enough to get her to school. I've been working really hard this week to get Madi on some sort of schedule so that I'll be able to get up earlier in the morning. I was in bed last night at 10:15, which is good for me. But I laid awake until almost midnight. Pedro came in at 4:20 with Madi, who had peed the bed. SO, I got her to sleep around 5:40, and I didn't not wake up until 9. Lily starts school at 9. See the problem???




I did think that maybe Pedro could take her to school. As long as everything is ready, clothes, snack, bag packed, etc. He should be able to get her out the door. It's a new exciting thing that's going to take a bit of getting used to. Add to this the fact that the house is still in flux because the construction isn't done. WHEEE! There's just no place I can pick to put Lily's school stuff. I mean, I would put it somewhere but someone else *cough, Pedro, cough* will probably put his stuff there too. We're not good at sticking to rules. :P



Anyway, here are some pics from Christmas and a video. wheee!

No comments: