Friday, December 27, 2013

Gah!

Do I say that a lot?  This year... I'm trying to be grateful for what I have and stuff.  Sorry, it's late and I only have a few minutes before I have to go to bed with Madi.

Who has been sick all week and hasn't slept well since... Saturday?  Sweet murgatroid.

Anyway, yes, grateful, optimistic, moving forward. I am hoping to go back to work in January.  Working will help me pay for my new tooth.

And I had to be really honest with myself.  Pedro wants me to stay home with the girls next summer but I really don't want to.  Really.  Don't. Want. To.  I find it a mild form of torture to be with my kids all day.  That used to make me feel really guilty.  Not so much anymore.  Some people are great at cooking, some people are great at singing, some are great at parenting.  I am not.  It just kind of hit me one day.  I was so guilty, why don't I want to be around my kids all day, waaah.  Then I was like, I don't have to want to be around them all the time.  It doesn't make me a bad person.  I'd rather find them great childcare and a job that helps us live a little better and put money in savings for the girls. 

You know?

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

Anyway, my few minutes of peace and quiet has already been disrupted.  Sigh.  I know.  I didn't mean for this to be so whiny.  But there it is.

No comments: