Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wheeee!

Lily woke me up last night with a croup sounding cough.  And by last night, I mean 1:30am.  Not a huge deal as she knows what to do and we both just headed to the shower so she could soothe her lungs with hot steam.  But you know, that was the middle of the night and though we got back to bed by 2, that really put a damper on my sleep, especially when Brewster decided it was a great time to pee on the carpet. 

*eyes*

Anyhoo, the week went by relatively smoothly.  Madi seems to hate school.  lol  They make her do work and expect to her follow the routine.  I have noticed new behaviour and vocalizations at home.  Whatever it is that they make her do, art, circle time, etc.  It definitely pushes her.  I talk to her, I promise, until it feels like I'm blue in the face.  Every diaper change, I try to get her to point to a character. 

Sigh.

Anyway, that's why she goes to school.  To learn.  It's my duty to get them there and make sure they have food and clean clothes. 

Lily ummmm, seems to have a built of trouble following the rules.  She doesn't seem upset by it.  She told me she was trying to balance a container of apple sauce on her head in the cafeteria and wouldn't sit down so she was sent to the quiet table.  She just shrugged it right off.  I would've felt guilty for weeks and never wanted to go back!

But at least she likes school.  Oh and she got to see Carson.  Thank goodness. 

OH!

And Madi's boyfriend from last year, Ty, is no longer in her class but he comes into their room and says "where is she?".  LOL  He gives her a hug and then leaves.  I never had anyone watching my back like that when I was 3!  Dang.  Anyhoo, it's time to go out and get groceries.  Madi has slept over 3 hours.  Poor wee thing is probably recovering from school.  She's there from 8:15 til about 2:15.  Lily leaves the house at 7:20 and doesn't get back til 4:30! 

What do I do all day?  None of your business....  O.o

XO

No comments: