Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome to the new life!

Or something. 

I'm kind of distracted.  A) Brewster is in the study with me and I have to make sure his mayhem is under control.  B) I'm trying to eat some very hot oatmeal.  C) Do y'all KNOW how good full fat yogurt is????  Mercy.

Hey, I worked out for 90 minutes.  If I want to put a dollop (or two) of yogurt on my oatmeal, that's MY business.  :)

So, Lily and Madi are now in school.  Whee doggies!  Last year, Madi's teacher took it easier on her cuz she was the baby of the class.  Now that she's 3, she's expected to do more. 

She HATES it.

She dragged her feet all the way into the school.  She saw her teacher in the hall and stopped dead.  When I was trying to pull her into the classroom, she yanked her hand out of mine and tried to make a run for it. 

O.O

The TA told me that Janice won't let her comfort Madi anymore.  She says they need to break their bond.  But Na said, as soon as Janice leaves the room, she gives Madi a quick snuggle. 

I know, I know. 

Poor Madi was BAWLING when I left her.  She was never like that before.  Sigh.  I'll be honest, I'm worried what the future holds but then I've always been worried about the future. 

Hunh.

Anyhoo, it's no surprise to anyone that Lily loves everything about kindergarten.  So someone needs to explain to me why she was a total bitch when she came home.  Total.  Bitch.  Kicked Brewster, yelled at me.  Damn.

Anyway, I guess Madi isn't the only one with issues.

So Lily quit horseback riding.  Her choice.  Might try again next year. 

BG was peeing and pooping in the kitchen.  I took him to the vet yesterday and they couldn't find anything obviously wrong with him.  Brewster was in the area between the kitchen and the litter boxes.  He provided quite the gauntlet.  So I rearranged the baby gates and now the cats can reach the litter door. 

hmmmm what else?  Oh Madi dropped the F-bomb in class.  She won't say anything with any consistency except for b*tch and f*ck.  We do actually speak without swearing most of the time. 

I swear.  I mean, I promise.  :)

That's all I can think of for now.  Madi is on new sleep meds and it's helping.  It's not perfect but it's way better than it was.  So I'm getting more sleep but after 3 years of sleep deprivation it's going to take a while to get back to normal.  :)

Peace!

No comments: