Friday, September 24, 2010

Yay!

I never know exactly where my time goes. It seems like the day is poking along and all of a sudden it's time to make dinner or get the girls in the bath for bed. I mean, they don't sleep in the bath. Lily's sweet smile? She thought that she was getting a cookie. Madi and I had just eaten the last few. whoops!

Madi has been standing more and more even just from the evaluating sessions. I mean, the therapists gave me some ideas to try with her, behavioral and physical and it seems to have made such a big difference. She stood for over a minute today and tried to pull herself. She would not, however, relinquish her blocks so she never managed to pull up. lol You can see that she still has trouble with that one foot.





She did stand on that foot for a little while but it doesn't seem comfy.















And most importantly, my pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sweet things, Lily and Madi. The pie looks good also.

Anonymous said...

G-ma's sweet things.