Monday, June 14, 2010

Trying

I'm trying to get organized. The fridge is not working right, the defrost heater is a solid block of frost/ice. Bad. Most of the dairy products have already gone off so I'll need to get rid of everything.

Easy, right?

Well, the repair guy can't get here until tomorrow SO I can't buy anything new until the fridge is working. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it will be working. I'm trying to picture the worst case scenario and go with that. So far, that sucks.

I'm trying to eat as much refridgerated stuff as I can but some of it has already gone bad. All that lunch meat *sob*

That's life, right?

Life stinks sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True. Especially when all the updates go to Facebook. And Why? Since this is the blog of the girls and not FACEBOOK!!! Ah its on deaf ears....and no updates.....

LzyMom said...

Wow, crankypants.