Monday, March 1, 2010

Sigh

I have just inhaled 6 chocolates in the last minute. I really should eat something normal but I have "stuff" to do. I'm busy getting everything for our taxes together so that I can take it to the accountant. I'm really REALLY bad about keeping track of stuff. Sigh. Anyhoo, I just need to talk to the CPA and I'll be ready to bring by my stuff. And yes, we get it done by someone else. For some reason, whenever someone else does my taxes I get way more money back, even when I copy what they did when I try and do my own. Also, our taxes are a little convoluted. Thanks to Canadian pension payouts and stuff.

It's kind of weird. The manager at the spa called me and said they didn't need me and would call me if they did. I'm no longer on the website so I guess I no longer work there! There's a little more to it, but I don't want to get into it on the internet. :) It's okay. I was getting a little worn out from not getting any rest. Saturdays I was busy getting ready for work, or being at work. Sundays we were out running errands. And I never get a lot of rest during the week so.... Everything happens for a reason. :)

The good news is, once I get a massage table, free facials! I still need to practice and I love to do them so... :) In other news, Miss Madi wants to be up and about so bad. At gymnastics today she was watching all the kids running around and kicking me and growling. She wants to run too! She had steak and baked potato last night. :) It's so funny to me because I had this feeling like she was NEVER going to grow up. Now she's taking off. No she still can't crawl, but she can eat steak and that's got to count for something. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at miss jeans, rainbows and color me cute, little joy g-ma:)