Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Even tireder

So we're all sick. Not stuck in bed in a plague ridden way. We all share the same head cold. Madi's been doing pretty well but she still keeps me up at night. A lot. Part of it has been because of the warm weather. The heater isn't on all day and my room is at the back of the house so it's COLD. Space heaters can only do so much. :P This morning she kept me up from 2 til 3, when I finally took her to bed. I figured a pillow might help her drainage. And so she kicked me for I don't know how long. argh

And of course, this week is pretty busy. We have playdates or doctor's appointments (sometimes both) every day. That's okay. I mean, it's a day in the life, right? I just could really use a couple of good night's sleep. And that's not likely to happen for a while. Sigh. And I have figured out why I consume so much chocolate. It's a much needed boost in the middle of the day. I didn't buy any chocolate this week and I am seriously dragging. Yesterday, I almost paid Lily to take a nap. I think it's good though. When other moms are crying because their babies are going off to college, I'll be thinking about all the sleep I'm going to get and be happy. :)

Anyhoo, I'm going to take it easy today because I have a 3pm doctor's appt and I'll need to be semi awake for that. :P The pictures? Taken this weekend when g-ma, Aunt Nicole and cousin Claire were visiting. I think the real party happened when daddy and Lily were asleep. :)

No comments: